ZE4118 Thermal Electrical Installation Trainer
Building Automation Trainer Teaching Equipment
Understand the principle of operation and the technologies of equipment and hydraulic circuits.
- Know how to put the installation into service:
- Safety instructions.
- Put in water.
- Device settings
- Know how to maintain an installation:
- Stop an installation.
- Disassembly and reassembly of equipment.
- Hydraulic and electrical wiring.
- Study and measure the hydraulic and electrical physical dimensions of the installation:
- Temperature, pressure, flow, heating law.
- Study on the expansion of heat transfer fluids.
- Voltage intensity, power absorbed.
- Perform balance sheets