|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||plywood box,6CBM|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||5000 set per year|
|Fuction:||Hydraulic Training Equipment For College, University||Dimension:||3.50CBM|
|Application:||HydraulicTraining Equipment For Colleges||Package:||Plywood Box|
ZMH2115 Proportional Hydraulic Trainer Hydraulic Training Equipment Educational Equipment
The electro-hydraulic proportional hydraulic workbench is designed according to “Hydraulic drive and control”, “Hydraulic proportional control technology”, “Hydraulic servodrive and control” and other hydraulic teaching materials of institutions of higher learning and higher vocational training school. The workbench can fully meet requirements of teaching, students’ practicing and training, and scientific research aiding, the hydraulic proportional teaching workbench is specially designed from basic to advanced, from teaching to scientific research.
2 Main performances and features
1. It has full function of an intelligent hydraulic transmission workbench, and it is added a electro-hydraulic proportional control, which improves hydraulic transmission teaching.
2. It is equipped with high-precision flow sensor, rotate speed sensor, temperature sensor, power sensor, displacement sensor, pressure sensor and so on, which is for meeting test requirement of various performance parameters.
3. High performance data acquisition hardware system consists of High-accuracy, multi-channel, high transmission rate, high response rate, and other AD data acquisition card, DA output control card, PCI data transmission cable, anti-interference amphenol connector, etc. It has good late developing and extended function.
4. Professional developing data acquisition software not only can achieve data acquisition, analysis, process, digital display, curve auto generating and real time monitoring function, but also can output proportional performance test required step signal, square signal, sine wave signal, sawtooth signal, high-frequency signal, low-frequency signal and other output control functions.
5. 20 visualization hydraulic simulating control circuits that can directly reflect hydraulic circuit’s working condition, PLC working condition and inner structure and principle of various hydraulic components, and can directly conduct real-time control hardware circuit for upper computer at the same time.
3 Experimental project
1 Performance test for hydraulic pump
2 Test for dynamic and static performances of overflow valve
3 Test for dynamic and static performances of reducing valve
4 Load performance test for throttle valve
5 Load performance test for speed control valve
6 Upload performance test for hydraulic cylinder
7 Performance test for hydraulic motor
8 Performance test for flow differential pressure of thin-wall hole
9 Performance test for flow differential pressure of long and thin hole
10 Performance test for flow differential pressure of concentric ring gap
11 Control performance test for proportional overflow valve
12 Load performance test for proportional overflow valve
13 Dynamic performance test for proportional overflow valve
14 Control performance test for proportional direction valve
15 Throttle performance test for proportional direction valve
16 Dynamic performance test for proportional direction valve
17 Performance test for electromagnetic proportional position control system
4. Hydraulic experiment
1 Basic pressure control circuit (single stage pressure regulating, multistage pressure regulating, pressure reducing, balance, pressure maintaining, pressure relief, etc)
2 Speed control circuit (throttle valve, speed control valve, differential motion, volume, combination, etc)
3 One-way synchronizing circuit (throttle valve, speed control valve controlled synchronizing circuit)
4 Direction control circuit (reversing valve controlled reversing circuit)
5 Sequential action circuit (sequential action circuit controlled by pressure reply, travel switch, sequence valve, etc)
6 Locking circuit (locking circuit controlled by pilot operated check valve, O/M reversing valve, check valve, etc)
7 Experiment of pressure stability control circuit of electromagnetic proportional overflow valve
8 Pressure control system of electromagnetic proportional overflow valve
9 Reversing circuit of electromagnetic proportional direction valve
10 Speed control circuit of throttle characteristic of electromagnetic proportional direction valve
11 Position control experiment of hydraulic cylinder of proportional control system
12 Simple hydraulic closed-loop control experiment of proportional system